Sunday, January 13, 2013

Day 12: Lisa's going to marry a carrot

Energy Level: Good
Sleep: Good (5am-1pm)
Mood: Positive
Weight: 228.4 lbs (28.5% body fat)
Weight Change: 11.7 lbs (1.5% body fat)

Woke up today with sore arms, likely from my weighted boxing sessions (I use wrist weights to make it harder). Feels good. I started losing weight again, which is fine as long as it's slow and steady.

BREAKFAST (2PM):
  • Juice (Orange, Apple, Ginger, Lemon, Blueberries, Strawberries).
  • Bananas.

LUNCH (5PM):
  • 3pc Salmon Sashimi.
  • Nicole made me an awesome spinach/mango salad.

spinach mango salad
Spinach Mango Salad - Nicole topped hers with my burgers


DINNER(10PM):

SNACKS:
  • Bananas, Raisins, Strawberries, Blueberries

EXERCISE:
  • Hiking (3km), Walking (10km), Boxing (30mins), Weights (30mins)



No comments:

Post a Comment