Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Day 14: Quickest way to lose weight in 2 weeks

Comic
That's one sweet potato!
Energy Level: Good
Sleep: Good (6:30am-1pm)
Mood: Positive
Weight: 226.0 lbs (28.2% body fat)
Weight Change: 14.1 lbs (1.8% body fat)

Besides fasting, which I don't recommend, this raw diet has been the quickest way to lose weight in 2 weeks that I've tried. And unlike fad diets, the only thing I've been doing is eating healthy fruits and vegetables, and doing a minimum amount of exercise. It's that simple to lose weight fast. If someone tells you that you need to buy a book, or pill, or powder, or piece of equipment, THEY ARE LYING TO YOU. Just try eating like I have been for 2 weeks and see what happens for you. It's been cheaper than my usual grocery shopping too, even though I'm eating large quantities of fruits and vegetables.

Feeling much better today. A friend of mine warned me that eating too many bananas can cause havoc on your body, and she was right. TMI warning, highlight for reveal --> [I guess my stomach hurt because the bananas were making me irregular. I took a handful of laxatives and remedied the situation] <-- End TMI.

I made sweet potato chips in the dehydrator last night. Just cut them really thin, I just used a knife since but should have use a Mandoline, and toss them in the dehydrator for 12 hours with some Himalayan Salt.

Peeled and sliced sweet potato
Peeled and sliced Sweet Potato

And they turned out like this:

Sweet Potato Chips
Sweet Potato Chips

They are delicious! I could literally eat these ALL day!


BREAKFAST (1PM):
  • Juice (Orange, Apple, Ginger, Lemon)
  • Banana

LUNCH (7:30PM):
  • 6pc Salmon Sashimi

DINNER:
  • Walnut and Fruit, Spinach Salad

SNACKS:
  • Bananas, Orange, Sweet Potato Chips

EXERCISE:
  • Biking (22km)



No comments:

Post a Comment