Sunday, January 20, 2013

Day 19: Rub some dirt on it.

Rub some dirt on it
Rub some dirt on it
Energy Level: Low
Sleep: Rested (7am-3pm)
Mood: Neutral
Weight: 224.8 lbs (27.5% body fat)
Weight Change: 15.3 lbs (2.5% body fat)

Felt better when I woke up today. Mild headache that got worse in the evening. No amount of food or water could shake it. I decided to just ignore it and exercise instead, which worked out great. I don't feel as strong on the weights as I did before started this diet, which may be from lack of exercise, and hopefully not just muscle loss.

MEAL 1:
  • Juice (Orange, Apple, Ginger, Pineapple, Strawberries)
  • Bananas, Almonds

MEAL 2:
  • Bananas, Orange

MEAL 3:
  • 7pc Sashimi Platter, Salad

MEAL 4:
  • 7pc Sashimi Platter, Salad

MEAL 5:

stir fry
Johnny's Not-Fried Stir Fry


MEAL 6:
  • Raisins, Bananas, Almond Milk

EXERCISE:
  • Biking (3km), Hiking (8km), Weight work, Crunches/Situps/Pushups

Started to ramp up my exercise again. My back is still not 100%, so I have to take it easy. I must admit, I'm pretty sick of being sore in some way (back, stomach, headache). I'm falling apart! Haha. Oh well. "Just rub some dirt on it" and fight through the pain.




No comments:

Post a Comment