Saturday, January 19, 2013

Day 18: First world problems.

Winnie the Poo
Aww honey, you ate too much!
Energy Level: Medium
Sleep: Rested (7am-3pm)
Mood: Annoyed
Weight: 225.0 lbs (27.8% body fat)
Weight Change: 15.1 lbs (2.2% body fat)

Stomach hurt a lot this morning. Felt bloated and gross. I don't like having to eat so much food! Food is supposed to be fun. Bleh. Time to go for a quick bike ride and see if that elevates my mood.

My weight has plateau'd, but I'll reserve judgement on that until the end of this week.

MEAL 1:
  • Juice (Orange, Apple, Ginger, Pineapple - Tasty!), Banana

MEAL 2:
  • Orange, Bananas

MEAL 3:
  • 7pc Sashimi Platter, Salad

MEAL 4:
raw vegan nachos
Nicole's Raw Vegan Flax Nachos, with Guacamole, Nut Cheese, Peppers, and Thick Salsa!


MEAL 5:
  • 7pc Sashimi Platter

MEAL 6:
  • Bananas, Raisins, Salad

EXERCISE:
  • Biking (3km), Hiking (8km)

You'll notice I've broken my eating down into 6 meals, so I can make sure I'm eating frequently enough (about every 2-3 hours).



No comments:

Post a Comment