Friday, January 18, 2013

Day 17: Can't elope? Cantaloupe!

Cantaloupes
Mmm, Cantaloupes!
Energy Level: Ok
Sleep: Good (6am-2pm)
Mood: Positive
Weight: 225.0 lbs (27.8% body fat)
Weight Change: 15.1 lbs (2.2% body fat)

Long sleep last night after a serious fruit binge. I've decided in lieu of losing any more muscle (a HUGE fear of mine, since it takes me FOREVER to put on muscle) I'm going to double my daily protein intake. We'll see how that affects my body after a week.

I want to get my energy level really high, and my body fat into the ideal column. (see chart below)

Body Fat Percentage Chart (Men)
Body Fat Percentage Chart (Men)


BREAKFAST (2PM):
  • Juice (Orange, Apple, Ginger, Cantaloupe) <- Not great
  • Banana

LUNCH (6PM):
  • 8pc Salmon Sashimi, Broccoli, Cucumber, Ginger, Wasabi
  • Bananas

DINNER(10PM):
  • 4pc Salmon Sashimi, Broccoli, Cucumber, Ginger, Wasabi
  • Bananas

SNACKS:
  • Bananas, Cantaloupe, Raisins, Flax Chips

EXERCISE:
  • Biking (16km), Hiking (3km)

I LOVE Cantaloupe, but it overpowered my juice this morning. I'd rather just eat it on it's own. It's more fun too, juices running down your face and arms. Mmm.



No comments:

Post a Comment