Thursday, January 17, 2013

Day 16: Lord of the Rings?

lord of the onion rings
Lord of the Onion Rings
Energy Level: Good
Sleep: Broken (1am-3am, 6am-Noon)
Mood: Positive
Weight: 225.4 lbs (28.2% body fat)
Weight Change: 14.7 lbs (1.8% body fat)

Bad sleep last night, very strange dreams. I woke up with lots of energy though. Made a juice, cleaned the front hall (which had become a disaster zone), danced around in my underwear, then biked downtown to see a scary movie. If I can get a weight routine in before I go to bed I will fell pretty good about my day.

BREAKFAST (10AM):
  • Juice (Orange, Apple, Ginger, Strawberries)
  • Bananas

LUNCH ():
  • 3pc Salmon Sashimi

DINNER():
  • Salad, Veggies, Raw Onion Rings

Raw Onion Rings
Raw Onion Rings experiment - I didn't really like them.


SNACKS:
  • Bananas, Strawberries, Raisins, Raw Doughnut Hole

EXERCISE:
  • Winter Biking (24km)

A friend of mine warned me that I might be losing muscle, which scares the hell out of me. I wonder if I should continue as I am, then try to pack muscle on after my weight loss. I'll have to research my options. I need a lot more info.



No comments:

Post a Comment