Monday, January 21, 2013

Day 20: HIIT me baby, one more time

falcon punch
Falcon Punch!
Energy Level: Medium
Sleep: Rested (5am-1pm)
Mood: Annoyed
Weight: 223.9 lbs (27.4% body fat)
Weight Change: 16.2 lbs (2.6% body fat)

Feel great this morning, but it was hard to get out of my super cozy bed. Another disadvantage of this diet is it takes up a lot of my time and mental real estate. Though I have gained a bunch of habits that I will keep, like juicing and healthier desserts.

Some friends have recommended I ramp up the cardio with HIIT (High-Intensity Interval Training), so I'm going to start that later today as well.

MEAL 1:
  • Juice (Orange, Apple, Ginger, Pineapple, Lemon, Strawberries)
  • Banana, Almonds

MEAL 2:
  • Banana, Banana, BANANA!

MEAL 3:
  • 5pc Salmon Sashimi, Salad

MEAL 4:
  • 5pc Salmon Sashimi, Salad

MEAL 5:
  • Veggie Smoothie (Vegan Protein Powder, Green Superfood, Banana, Spinach, Parsley, Almond Milk)

MEAL 6:
  • Bananas in Almond Milk with Cinnamon and Raisins. Mmm!

Bananas in Almond Milk with Cinnamon and Raisins
Bananas in Almond Milk with Cinnamon and Raisins


EXERCISE:
  • Biking (16km), Hiking (3km), Run (HIIT), Boxing (30mins)

Today I noticed my face looks a lot thinner. I normally have puffy round cheeks (it runs in the family) but now there is a hollow line between my cheeks and cheekbones. Neat!

Nicole brought home some awesome vegan powders to add to our smoothies, so I tried that today.


No comments:

Post a Comment