Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Day 21: Bananageddon!

banana dolphin
Banana Dolphin!
Energy Level: Medium
Sleep: Rested (7am-1pm)
Mood: Bored
Weight: 222.8 lbs (27.3% body fat)
Weight Change: 17.3 lbs (2.7% body fat)

Tried to reset my sleeping schedule last night, so that I'm not sleeping during the day, but I couldn't fall asleep. So annoying. Got less sleep than I should last night, but my energy level is good and I feel well rested.

My weight has started dropping again, I'll have to reassess at the end of the week. Starting to feel repulsed by the smell of bananas, which were once my favourite fruit.


MEAL 1:
  • Juice (Orange, Apple, Ginger, Lemon, Strawberries)
  • Banana, Almonds

MEAL 2:
  • Bananas

MEAL 3:
  • 5pc Salmon Sashimi, Salad

MEAL 4:
  • 5pc Salmon Sashimi, Salad

MEAL 5:
  • Veg Smoothie V2 (Vegan Protein Powder, Green Superfood, Bananas, Spinach, Parsley, Almond Milk, Orange, Strawberries, Ginger, Water)

Super Smoothie ingredients
Super Smoothie ingredients


MEAL 6:
  • Bananas in Almond Milk with Cinnamon and Raisins.

EXERCISE:
  • Hiking (3km), Weight Work (30mins), Crunches/Sit-ups/Push-ups

I'd like to start one handing a weight while I surf the web or watch a movie. It would be cool to make some sort of miniature leg resistance machine for when I'm sitting at the computer too. Hmm.



No comments:

Post a Comment