Thursday, January 24, 2013

Day 23: Wasabi Lips, You The Balm!

wasabi lip balm
Wasabi Lip Balm?!? Want.
Energy Level: Medium
Sleep: Rested (4am-10am)
Mood: Good
Weight: 224.0 lbs (27.8% body fat)
Weight Change: 16.1 lbs (2.2% body fat)

Still dropping weight but I need to push that body fat percentage down. DAMN YOU BODY FAT! Why are cookies so delicious?

Started the day off with great energy, lost most of my energy biking downtown, and then the rest of my energy drained before Meal 4, when I got home. Had a small boost of energy on Meal 4 and Meal 5, but fall asleep tired otherwise.

Gonna try some new exercise ideas tomorrow, and report how it goes.

Man it was cold out today! (felt like -30')


MEAL 1:
  • Juice (Orange, Apple, Ginger, Lemon)
  • Bananas

MEAL 2:
  • Smoothie (Vegan Protein, Spinach, Parsley, Orange, Ginger, Almond Milk)

MEAL 3:
  • Sashimi Platter
sashimi
Sashimi is my favourite raw food!


MEAL 4:
  • Juice (Apple, Strawberries)

MEAL 5:
  • Salad (Cucumber, Red Pepper, Spinach, Sprouts, Carrot, and WASABI!)

MEAL 6:
  • Johnny's Coconut-nut-nut Cookie (RECIPE HERE)
  • Bananas, Raisins

EXERCISE:
  • Winter Biking (20km), Hiking (2km), Weights (30 mins)

So hungry all evening. Didn't have much energy for putting anything together though. Very thankful Nicole made me that Wasabi salad or I MIGHT HAVE DIED! Jokes.


No comments:

Post a Comment