Friday, January 25, 2013

Day 24: Final Week!

noisy comic
What?
Energy Level: Medium
Sleep: Tired (2am-8:30am)
Mood: Fussy
Weight: 222.3 lbs (27.7% body fat)
Weight Change: 17.8 lbs (2.3% body fat)

Not much sleep last night. Couldn't get to sleep and then woken up this morning by our noisy blender (note to self, move blender to other end of kitchen).

Really hungry this morning but we're almost out of food. Gotta make a run to the chinese market asap.

MEAL 1:
  • Juice (Orange, Strawberries)
  • Banana, Cucumber and Carrot salad.

MEAL 2:
  • Bananas

MEAL 3:
  • 6pc Sashimi

MEAL 4:
  • Veg Smoothie

MEAL 5:
  • Salad

MEAL 6:
  • Bananas, Raisins

EXERCISE:
  • Biking (3km), Push-ups

I've been really hungry and short tempered all day. I flew into a rage when my piece of $&*% printer wouldn't work before my meeting today, and I want to drag it into a field and smash it with a baseball bat.






No comments:

Post a Comment