Saturday, January 26, 2013

Day 25: Hey Mexico! Raw diet taco time!

nice hats
Nice Hat(s).
Energy Level: Medium
Sleep: Long (6am-3pm)
Mood: Good
Weight: 220.2 lbs (27.6% body fat)
Weight Change: 19.9 lbs (2.4% body fat)

I was so insanely hungry last night that I just kept snacking on stuff (raisins, kale chips, cucumbers, etc.) and I just would not feel full. I kind of reached my breaking point for tolerance of this diet yesterday, but I kept on despite that. I'm counting down the days until I can have a nice giant cup of tea, and a piping hot meal.

Woke up hungry. Mild headache. Feeling lazy too.

MEAL 1:
  • Juice (Orange, Apple, Ginger, Lemon, Strawberries)
  • Cantaloupe

MEAL 2:
  • 6pc Salmon Sashimi, Salad

MEAL 3:
  • Bananas

MEAL 4:
  • Frozen Banana Cocoa Almond Milk Shake - Mmm! (RECIPE)

Frozen Banana Cocoa Almond Milk Shake
Frozen Banana Cocoa Almond Milk Shake


MEAL 5:

Mexico Mushroom Raw Food Mini Pizzas
Mexico Mushroom Raw Food Mini Pizzas


MEAL 6:
  • Raisins, Oranges, Coconut-nut-nut Cookie (RECIPE)

EXERCISE:
  • Biking (3km)

Got some stuff done around the house today, but I've been feeling kinda blah, so I didn't work out. Consider this my day off. We did food experiments instead. Hooray!



No comments:

Post a Comment