Monday, January 28, 2013

Day 27: Time for a skinny dip!

dip shit
Dip Shit.
Energy Level: Medium
Sleep: Poor
Mood: Good
Weight: 217.2 lbs (27.3% body fat)
Weight Change: 22.9 lbs (2.7% body fat)

Couldn't fall asleep last night to save my life. I laid in bed staring at the wall for what felt like hours. Eventually I went to the living room and watched cartoons until I fell asleep (TRON: Uprising). Not sure how much sleep I got overall.

Also not hungry today. Hmm.

MEAL 1:
  • Juice (Orange, Apple, Ginger, Pineapple, Lemon)

MEAL 2:
  • 3pc Salmon Sashimi, Salad

MEAL 3:
  • 1/2 Cantaloupe

MEAL 4:
  • Sugar Snap Peas, Carrots, Avocado Spinach Dip

Sugar Snap Peas, Carrots, Avocado Spinach Dip
Sugar Snap Peas, Carrots, Avocado Spinach Dip


MEAL 5:
  • Coconut-nut-nut Cookie

MEAL 6:
  • Veggie Shake, Raisins, Orange

EXERCISE:
  • Cleaning house (2 hours)

I have SUCH a headache right now. Probably from dust allergies. Stupid house cleaning and renovations. Stupid house is going to look so good. Poop.



No comments:

Post a Comment