Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Day 28: Giddy as a dog with a yo-yo?

Yo-yo Dog
Yo Dog? Yo-Yo Dog!
Energy Level: Medium
Sleep: Poor (again! took a nap)
Mood: Good
Weight: 216.8 lbs (27.2% body fat)
Weight Change: 23.3 lbs (2.8% body fat)

Since I lost a bunch of weight, I decided to treat myself with a delicious Giddy Yoyo Organic Raw Chocolate Bar. Nicole discovered them last week, and now I can't wait to try all of the different flavours. So far, Mint is my favourite. The thing I LOVE about Giddy Yoyo is that their chocolate is ridiculously good for you, but unlike most health food it doesn't taste like it's good for you. It's rich and sweet, and I take tiny bites and savour each square. There's 8 squares in a package, which is great for sharing (yeah, that's not going to happen, ha ha). I've been rationing myself down to just 1 square at a time, unless I want to spoil myself (like today). The only drawback of Giddy Yoyo is the beautiful packaging is not resealable. It's so good they probably assume you'll eat it all at once. Hey Giddy Yoyo, if you're listening, please put a tiny tab on the wrapper so I can reseal it. Thanks!

If you want to try them, I've been picking them up at The Big Carrot, where they are $3.44. If you know of a place that has them for cheaper, please comment below.

MEAL 1:
  • Juice (Orange, Apple, Ginger, Pineapple - Tasty!), Banana

MEAL 2:
  • 6pc Salmon Sashimi, Salad

MEAL 3:
  • Dessert Shake (Vegan Protein, Banana, Strawberries, Cocoa, Agave, Almond Milk)

MEAL 4:
  • Bananas

MEAL 5:
Giddy Yoyo Organic Raw Chocolate Bar
Giddy Yoyo (Mint)
  • Giddy Yoyo Organic Raw Chocolate Bar (Mint) 

MEAL 6:
  • Raisins, Apple, Banana

EXERCISE:
  • Biking (4km), Renovating kitchen (2 hours)

I've been going easy on the exercise because all the renovations we are doing seems to be exercise enough for me. I'll pick it up again in a few days when we have a break in the work.



No comments:

Post a Comment