Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Day 29: In Soviet Russia, Mail Gets You!

mail joke
Feel like it.
Energy Level: Medium
Sleep: Poor
Mood: Angry
Weight: 216.1 lbs (27.1% body fat)
Weight Change: 24.1 lbs (2.9% body fat)

Made the mistake of opening my mail this morning. Nothing but bad news and now I'm filled with rage. My temper was already very short because I didn't sleep well (third night in a row) and I awoke with a migraine. Today can only possibly get better. At least it &%*$-ing better!

MEAL 1:
  • Juice (Orange, Apple, Ginger, Lemon)
  • Banana

MEAL 2:
  • Apple

MEAL 3:
  • 6pc Salmon, Salad

MEAL 4:
  • Dessert Shake (Banana, Strawberries, Cocoa, Agave, Almond Milk, Vegan Protein)

MEAL 5:
  • Giddy Yo-yo choocolate

MEAL 6:
  • Orange, Banana, Raisins, Apple

EXERCISE:
  • Biking (4km), Renovations (3 hours)

I've been covered in renovation grime, dust, and paint for hours. I need a break.



No comments:

Post a Comment