Thursday, January 31, 2013

Day 30: FINAL DAY!

fuck vegetables sign
Fuck Vegetables, ha ha. I wonder what it really says.
Energy Level: Medium
Sleep: Ok (Noon-5pm)
Mood: Good
Weight: 214.9 lbs (27.0% body fat)
Weight Change: 25.2 lbs (3.0% body fat)

Today is the FINAL day of my 30 day raw diet challenge. Hooray! I know the first thing I'm going to do at the stroke of midnight is have a scalding hot cup of earl grey tea. Before that happens however, I'm going to try to have one last ideal day on this diet, since it has helped me to lose over 25 pounds, and 3% body fat in the last 30 days. 

MEAL 1:
  • Juice (Orange, Apple, Ginger, Lemon)

veggie smoothie
Veggie Smoothie
MEAL 2:
  • 6pc Salmon Sashimi, Salad

MEAL 3:
  • Raisins, Apple

MEAL 4:
  • Veggie Smoothie

MEAL 5:
  • Bananas

EXERCISE:
  • Biking (4km), Weights (30 mins), Push-ups/Crunches/Sit-ups

Well that's it folks. Thanks for reading about my raw food diet experiment. If you have any questions or comments, please send me some. I'll post a wrap-up of my 30 day experience soon.



1 comment:

  1. I think that sign says 'dried vegetables (? something)' ... congrats to you and nicole on day 30!

    ReplyDelete